Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in my face.

They claim they do not have a master key. They have a master key and go through all the lockers. will not provide me with the logs to see when the locker was accessed.

Weeks go by and I still don't have an answer. When I contact head office they forward me back to the district manager.

Terminal manager claimed that a past employee had broken into some lockers a while back but will not follow up on it.

They laugh at me and will not give me an answer.

THIEVES

This person wrote the review because of "theft" at Public Storage Canada and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Public Storage Canada to "i want the logs, surveliance videos, and my belongings to be returned back to me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was theft and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Public Storage Canada public storage canada self storage unit rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Public Storage Canada?

Comments