Vancouver, British Columbia

Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in my face.

They claim they do not have a master key. They have a master key and go through all the lockers. will not provide me with the logs to see when the locker was accessed.

Weeks go by and I still don't have an answer. When I contact head office they forward me back to the district manager.

Terminal manager claimed that a past employee had broken into some lockers a while back but will not follow up on it.

They laugh at me and will not give me an answer.

THIEVES

Reason of review: Theft.

Preferred solution: I want the logs, surveliance videos, and my belongings to be returned back to me. .

I didn't like: Theft, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Public Storage Canada?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Uhaul - Left Us Stranded for +5 Hours Uhaul "Worst moving experience of my life!!! - and this is my fourth out of state move in the last 5 years. First time I had used U-Haul and I thought..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more